Welcome to 200 hour YTCC program
Yoga Alliance, USA recognizes the 200 hour yoga teacher training course conducted by Spirit Yoga Foundation. This intensive yoga course gives deeper understanding of the practice of hath yoga. It will also have special yoga classes on Vedanta, Vedic Counselling, Music Therapy, Ayurveda, Mudras, Yagya (Homa), CBT, Tantra and Kundalini as well.
Our residential hatha yoga teacher training course is blend of classical Hatha-yoga, Raja-yoga and Tantra-yoga, based on the teachings of classical Sanskrit text and its contemporary relevance. The course curriculum is specifically designed in international standard set by Yoga Alliance, USA. The students will undergo training on both practical & theoretical aspects.
Objectives of Hatha Yoga teacher training in Rishikesh:
- Blending traditional & contemporary teaching method
- Yoga teaching method on physical, mental & spiritual well-being
- Understanding mechanics of body via practical & theoretical training
- Learning teaching methods of classical Sanskrit texts
- Physiology & anatomy of human body in context to yoga
Yoga Alliance, USA Certified: 200 hour Hatha Yoga Teacher Training
The students will undergo training on both practical and theoretical aspects under the guidance of experienced & erudite yoga masters, striving to train them to become future yoga teachers. The Spirit Yoga Foundation is one of the prestigious yoga schools in Rishikesh (India) with holistic & multi-faceted approach to yoga.
Registered Yoga School in Rishikesh
- Curriculum under set standards of Yoga Alliance
- Spirit Yoga Foundation is recognized by Yoga Alliance
- Course certificate affiliated by Yoga Alliance, USA
- Spirit Yoga Foundation is registered with Societies Registration Act 1860, India
200 hour YTTC Requirements to Join
- Age must be above 18 year
- No physical injury/surgical operation at time of joining
- You can join this course even as beginner
- No requirement of past yoga experience
- You can join for professional & personal benefit both
Payment & Refund Policy
Once we receive your confirmation to join our 200 hour YTTC course, you need to deposit 30 percent of total fee to reserve your individual seat. The advance fee is non-refundable. The balance of payment must be deposited on first-day of your arrival. For more information, read more……..
The location of our yoga school ensures to give you an environment of complete relaxation, rejuvenation and tranquility —away from the hustle and bustle of town.. Read more……..
Daily Schedule: 200 Hour YTTC
The day starts with wake-up call in early morning. The daily practice will continue till evening with 6-7 hours daily practice. The course will run for six days in a week. One day in a week will be rest. The total duration of the course is 28 days.
Focus of Teaching: 200 hour Yoga Teacher Training in Rishikesh
- Basic to advanced Asana series
- Learning right sequence of asana regimen (series)
- Music Therapy & Musical Concert
- Shatkarma series (six purification yogic process)
- Demonstration of 4-6 Pranayama regimen
- Static & Dynamic Meditation Techniques
- Performing Mudras & Bandhas as laid down in yogic texts
- Nada Yoga with chanting of Mantras & Tibetan singing bowels
Theoretical Curriculum: 200 Hour YTTC
- Textual Study of Patanjali Yoga Sutras
- Textual Study of Hatha Yoga Pradipika
- Introductory Lessons in Vedanta (Upanishad & Bhagwad Gita)
- Introductory Lessons in Tantra-Yoga & Philosophy
- Anatomy & physiology: Balance of mind & body
- Introductory Vedic Psychology