The theoretical portion of 100 hour yoga teacher training in Rishikesh is prepared especially for beginner level. Our expert team of yoga teachers have designed theory curriculum for yoga beginner to comprehend the yoga philosophy, and its anatomy & physiology including practicing holistic lifestyle. It is a stepping-stone to reach advance 200 hour yoga teacher training in India.
- Hatha Yoga : ‘Ha’ represents prana, while ‘tha’ represents mind
- What is Yoga? Traditional way of connecting with your own yogic consciousness
- Ashtanga Yoga : ‘Ashta’ means eight and ‘Anga’ means limbs
- Karma Yoga : Yoga of action with no desire of fruits or results
- Pranayama : ‘Prana’ means subtle life-force, and ‘Ayam’ to control prana
- Meditation : A practice to train the mind to know real purpose of life
Anatomy and Physiology
While Anatomy is the study of the structure and relationship between body parts, Physiology is the study of the function of body parts and the body as a whole. The following systems are covered under this study-
- Circulatory system
- Skeletal system
- Digestive system
- Muscular system
- Cardiovascular system
- Respiratory system
- Nervous system
- Urinary system
- Reproductive system
- Endocrine system
Introductory Lessons in Vedanta
Vedanta is pinnacle of spiritual wisdom of India, mainly laid down in texts such as Upanishad and Bhagwad Gita. Teachings of Vedanta provide speculative and contemplative space to marinate with the help of yoga into the sky of unbounded awareness of non-dual Reality.
Introductory Lessons in Tantra
Tantra is an all-accepting and life-positive approach to spirituality. It harnesses creative and aesthetical dimensions of our being to raise higher level of consciousness. Tantra also works on energy centers existing in our body known as chakras. Activation of these chakras opens up infinite possibilities of physical, mental, emotional and spiritual being.