Registration for Program
- Interested customer/client has to deposit 30 % as booking amount against total fee charges
- It will book his/her seat for the desired yoga/meditation course
- Deposit 70 % pending amount on first day arrival at our centre
- He/she will get receipt of the fee to assure his/her confirmation for yoga training at our centre.
- He/she will get enrollment number for the course.
Terms for Cancellations
- If the customer/client doesn’t join scheduled date yoga/meditation program at desired location, booking amount will not be refundable
- If the customer/client leaves the program in midway or before the conclusion of program, no fees amount including booking amount will be refunded to him/her
- Spirit Yoga Foundation is not responsible for any cancellation by the client/clients after booking amount is credited to our bank account. This amount will be non-refundable
Conditions of Refund
- In case, Spirit Yoga Foundation by itself cancels the slated date for yoga & meditation program
- In case, any natural disaster like earthquake, landslide, flood etc strike immediately before/after program at or nearby our location.
- All refund amounts will be credited in the client/customer bank account within one week in accordance with the terms & conditions specified by the bank which has issued the credit or debit card.
- If the customer cancels the slated program due to serious injury or any fatal accident, Spirit Yoga Foundation will refund the advance amount after deducting 5 % of the transaction value
- If the age of the customer found to be less than prescribed age for yoga & meditation practice, Spirit Yoga Foundation will refund the advance amount after deducting 5 % of the transaction value
Terms for Refunds
- If transaction is made to participate in near future or upcoming any yoga & meditation program of Spirit Yoga Foundation, no refund will be provided to client unless our yoga teacher or instructor are unable to provide practical/theoretical training at desired location
- In case a transaction for advance payment is made for any of our existing yoga/meditation program, client is not entitled to advance amount refund if he/she refuses to participate at the last moment. Advance payment is done to reserve your seat, and other pre-requisite arrangements which demand some investment from our side.
- There is no provision of yoga or meditation trial for any client/customer in our yoga school for any reason or purpose
- Spirit Yoga Foundation’s decision on refunds shall be at their sole judgment and shall be final and binding. The foundation reserves the right to modify the terms for refunds at any given time without intimation to any existing clients/customers.