What is Kundalini?
Kundalini is your innate source of tremendous energy through which you move, talk & breathe. “Prana” is individual subtle body which constantly draws energy from this cosmic prana. Kundalini is also known as “prana shakti” in Tantra yoga. From yogic philosophy, it is “prana” and “kundalini”, which sustain life. Breath and food only maintain your vital energy level.
All people are born with same traits. But, few people excel in writing, oratory skill or some other artistic creation. More the evolution of this intrinsic energy, more you express yourself in overall directions. Hard work and fate has its own role in shaping you future, but kundalini yoga in Rishikesh always has upper hand to turn all tables in your favor.
- Kundalini is tremendous source of energy
- Your inherent potential remains untapped
- Stirring kundalini brings divine hope of transformation
- Free-flow of “prana” indicates subtle changes in life
What is Kundalini Yoga Course?
Kundalini is hidden power with tremendous potential to bring spiritual evolution in your life. It remains in sleeping state at base chakra (mooladhara chakra). It exists in perineum between origin of genitals and the anus. Without purification of mind & body, activation of chakra is nearly impossible. Kundalini yoga teacher training course in Rishikesh steers you to familiarize with mystic powers concealed in different subtle channels of vital energy
Kundalini originates from Sanskrit word “kunda” which means pit or burrow. Kundalini remains in coiled form (three & half times). The purpose of tantra yoga is to activate the base chakra where “shakti” resides in coiled form. Spiritual evolution starts when sleeping serpent uncoil and ascend to higher levels of consciousness by piercing three psychic knots. Awakening of kundalini is part of tantra yoga, which starts with inner purification of hatha yoga.
Why awaken kundalini?
Life is more than breathing, earning & gratification of senses. By contributing something to society, you can make your existence valuable. It is possible only when you have creative mind and adequate energy to carry out your noble mission. Deep faith in your kundalini shakti empower you to achieve something unachievable and cross all hurdles in life comfortably.
It hones your existing skills and helps in crafting your own space in any specific chosen field. It accelerates your physical, mental, psychological & spiritual evolution. As your consciousness refine and go higher and higher, you simultaneously touch new levels of achievements. These are some new novel experiences revealed by kundalini yoga practitioners.
- Sharpening of your peculiar skills
- Builds your self-esteem & confidence
- Helps in growing vertically & horizontally
- Soaring high in new sky of possibility
- Bring opulence in spiritual aspect of life
Expression of Kundalini
Snake is worshipped in almost all part of world since ancient times. In Himalaya, several deities are depicted wearing garland of snakes. It is manifestation of controlling fear by intense penance & attaining mystical power. Kundalini only represent as coiled snake resting in lower chakra and waiting for sublime change in consciousness level.
The serpent power of kundalini symbolizes unconscious state of man. It always ascends in psychic passage bringing newer spiritual evolution as it touch new height of consciousness. The three coils of serpent represent past, present and future. It also expresses three states of consciousness—waking, sleeping & dreaming.
- Snake is worshipped in mystic old cults
- Ascending of consciousness as kundalini shoots-up
- Kundalini is worshipped in different forms across world
- It is harbinger of peace, bliss and prosperity
Seven Chakras in kundalini
Chakra is a Sanskrit word which literally means ‘wheel’ or ‘circle’. These are major psychic centers in the subtle body which are connected to nadis (psychic channels).
- Mooladhara Chakra: This is the base chakra represents dark red lotus with four petals
- Svadhishthana Chakra: This is second chakra which vermillion in color with six petals
- Manipura Chakra: It is located behind the navel and sparkling yellow chakra with ten petals
- Anahata Chakra: It is located behind the heart and blue in color with twelve petals
- Vishuddhi Chakra: It is located behind the throat with violet and sixteen petals
- Ajna Chakra: It is located between two eyebrows & silver in color with two petals
- Sahasrara Chakra: Located on top of head, it is radiant in hue with thousand-petal lotus