10 Days Kundalini Yoga Advanced
After undertaking preliminary course in kundalini yoga, your nadis & chakras will activate and move to receptive zone. It refines your conscience and sharpens your intellect to understand the advanced course of kundalini yoga. The self-experience of kundalini starts here with practical training on each seven chakras with chanting of seed mantra.
The 10-day advance kundalini yoga course aims at exploring the divine dimension of your inner consciousness. As energy reaches new level of consciousness, your intellect, imagination and creativity also refines to superior level. At highest level, it connects you to inherent pure consciousness and makes you fearless by eliminating the sense of “I”.
Techniques of kundalini Yoga
- Consciousness turns inwards from gross to subtle
- Ida, pingala & sushmna paves the way for kundalini
- Mystical incidents —“out of body” experience
- Experience of serpentine’s rising
Payment & Refund Policy
Once we receive your confirmation to join our 200 hour YTTC course, you need to deposit 30 percent of total fee to reserve your individual seat. The advance fee is non-refundable. The balance of payment must be deposited on first-day of your arrival. For more information, read more……..
The location of our yoga school ensures to give you an environment of complete relaxation, rejuvenation and tranquility —away from the hustle and bustle of town.. Read more……..
Kundalini Yoga Techniques
You will go through many newer experiences in 10 days advance kundalini yoga program. The technique involves both practical and theoretical training under the constant vigil of guru. The daily practice starts in early morning and continues till evening (7-8 hours daily).
- 10 to 15 selected hatha yoga asanas
- Advanced pranayama with mahabandha
- Practice to lock energy at ida, pingala & sushmna
- Meditation on seven chakras with specific seed mantra
- Mudra practice with deep & fast yogic breath
Theoretical Aspects of Technique:
- What is yoga: The union of Shiva & Shakti is yoga
- Kundalini Yoga: When kundalini reaches the thousand-petal crown chakra
- Seven chakras: Dimensions of spiritual awareness in ascending order
- Role of nadis: Ida, pingala & sushmna
- Pranayama: Prana is subtle manifestation of kundalini shakti
- Hatha yoga: It is preliminary step to stir the sleeping kundalini
- Diet for kundalini: Pure vegetarian diet balance your energy