Techniques of Advanced Kundalini Yoga
The advanced kundalini yoga ten days course involves higher techniques of yoga. With the blessings of guru, the disciple has to follow the instructions whole-heartedly with commitment and devotion. The whole process is transformation of energy with practice on seven chakras. It will be completely self-yoga techniques to perceive spiritual vibrations in your body.
In the initial phase, you will release from the negative zone and will go through self-realization experiences. By meditation techniques, you will transcend different levels of awareness. We expect commitment, sincerity and your devotion to guru. Guru will act as torch-bearer in the spiritual visualization in the kundalini yoga course in Rishikesh.
The theoretical session revolves around philosophy of advanced kundalini yoga techniques. The prior knowledge of basic kundalini yoga is definitely going to better grasp the advance kundalini yoga’s techniques. You will be able to understand the scientific and traditional connection of kundalini yoga.
Aim of Kundalini Yoga Techniques
- Stability in asana for long-sitting
- Conserving the vital energy
- Mind filters to subtlest level
- Aware of inner spiritual happenings
- Vibration in your chakras
- Enhancing your vibration via seed mantra
Advanced Level Kundalini Yoga Techniques
Hatha Yoga Kriya
Like hatha yogi, you become obstinate to whisk your vortex and channels of energy. The length of selected hatha yoga asanas will develop. By knowing the worth of asanas, you have to bring it in practice. It assists in the whisking of sleeping serpent power in form of kundalini.
- Practice asanas with breath awareness
- Practice of sun salutation with chanting of mantras
- Asanas for releasing three psychic (insert) knots
- Selected asanas for stirring kundalini
- Asnas for drifting consciousness from outward to inward
It is a three hour practice of yogic technique kriya. You have to undergo pranic kriya with inhale/exhale/retention in right ration. Practitioner suffering from high BP, nausea and other serious ailment should avoid this kriya. You will practice with secret seed mantra for balancing three major nadis.
- Opening of ida & pingala psychic passages via pranayama
- Removing congestion in the pranic energy passages
- Ratio of inhale/exhale/retention with bandha
- Balancing ida/pingala/sushmana
- Ascending vital energy through yogic breath
One hour complete silent meditation. You will be spectator of your own flow of energy and your new dimension. You will move from sub-conscious mind to higher level of consciousness. Your awareness level will expand. There will be no instability in the mental horizon. Your hidden spiritual identity will be revealed to you.
- Emotions & energy turn to new level of maturity
- Controlling your thoughts & mind
- Higher conscious level of awareness
- Observe your flow of vital energy
- Disconnect with physical identity
Gesture & Locking Energy (Mudras & bandhas)
You have to practice of precise mudra and bandha in combination with kundalini kriya, pran kriya and meditation. You have to hold one mudra for a longer period of time. You will go beyond the mind and your center of consciousness will be in direct coordination with kundalini shakti.
- Hold gesture posture for longer time
- Work on seven chakra of energy
- Balance ida, pingala & sushmana
- Enter into new level of dimensions
- Chanting of seed mantras for mudra
Chakra Meditation Techniques
Step by step, you will meditate on each seven chakra. Chanting of seed mantras will open the new avenue for yogic wakefulness. Each chakra has its own seed mantra. You have to practice for 20 to 30 minutes while meditating on each chakra.
- Specific seed mantra for seven chakras
- Chakra purification process
- Silent meditation with internal awareness
- Own experiences of expanding dimension
- Ida, pingala & sushmana will synchronize
You have to practice advance kundalini kriya solely with blessing of guru. The whole techniques will be combined where process of self-realization will initiate. You will understand your connection with the cosmic world. It will be practice in early morning and evening time.
- Balancing of ida & pingala for activating sushmana
- Process will be rely on seed mantra
- Burnika, charnika & tendon kriya
- Traditional yogic kriya
- Step-in yogic transformation
Theoretical Aspects of Kundalini Yoga Techniques
You will learn the advance theory of kundalini yoga to assist you in better understanding of its concept. The complexities of the techniques have been simplified to ease for the students. The transformation of energy is an interesting and informative topic for the enthusiastic yoga-seekers.
- Role of hatha yoga in kundalini
- Kundalini alignments in hatha yoga
- Alignments of asana, pranayama, bandha, mudra & satkarma
- External to internal process in hatha yoga
- Yogic asanas for long stability
What is Kundalini Yoga?
- What is kundalini & chakras ?
- What is kundalini kriya?
- How kundalini works ?
- What is yogic transformation process?
- What is the role of guru?
What are Chakras
There are seven chakras in subtle body:
- Mooladhara chakra: At the base of spine, deep dark red with four petals
- Svadhistana chakra: At the base of reproductive organ with pure-red lotus with 6 petals
- Manipura Chakra: At navel along spine, bright yellow lotus with 10 petals
- Anahata Chakra: At heart along spine, deep red lotus with 15 petals
- Vishuddhi chakra: Behind throat pit along spine, pure blue lotus with 16 petals
- Ajna chakra: In the centre of brain behind eyebrows, pure white lotus with 2 petals
- Sahasrara: In the crown of head , all color merge with thousand petals
What are nadis
- What is nadi & prana shakti?
- Role of ida, pingala & sushmana
- How to balance nadis?
- Major nadis in kundalini yoga
- How energy flow in nadi?
- Role of pranayam in kundalini
- How kundalini & pranayama work together?
- How pranayama control the prana shakti?
- What are seven types of pranayama?
- Time, duration and technique
Time & Diet for kundalini
- What is peculiar diet?
- What is best time?
- What to avoid in eat?
- Daily regimen
- Rules & regulation